Manage your AvMed account online by using www.avmed.org. AvMed is one of the oldest and largest nonprofit healthcare management organizations in Florida. It provides Medicare Advantage coverage in Broward and Miami-Dade counties, Individual & Family coverage in Orlando, Gainesville, Jacksonville and southern areas of Florida and Employer Groups in more than 30 counties across the state.
The company was established in the year 1969 as Aviation Medicine that serves the growing airline industry with pilot physicals. Since then, the company has been providing high quality health care plans to over 315,000 Floridians. Today, AvMed strives to encourage and inspire all its members to celebrate an active lifestyle and ‘embrace better health’. Get more information on how the company helps its members live a healthier life on avmed.org.
Logging In to Manage Your Online Account with AvMed
If you already have an account with AvMed and would like to log in, simply follow the steps below:
- On the homepage, look for the blue button that says ‘Login’ and click on it. It is located on the upper right corner of the homepage.
- The login screen will appear; enter your username and password accordingly.
- Click on the blue ‘Login’ button to access your account.
In the event that you forget your user ID or your password, click on the appropriate links provided to get help.
Creating an Online Account with AvMed
If you don’t have an account with AvMed yet, you may create one by following the instructions below:
- On AvMed, click on the blue ‘Login’ button found on the upper right corner of the homepage.
- The login to avmed screen will appear from which you can see the blue ‘Register’ button that will let you access the online member registration form.
- Fill out the required fields and go through the steps (there are 3) to successfully create your account.
- If you are a provider, please call AvMed’s Provider Service Center at 800-452-8633 or email email@example.com.
Get a Free Quote from AvMed Today
If you’re not ready to create an account and would like to get a quote on the plan that your eyeing, simply follow the instructions below:
- On the homepage look for the blue button that says ‘Get a Quote’ and click on it.
- Here you can view the various types of healthcare plans that the company offers: Individuals & Family, Employers and Agents.
- Each type of plan comes with a short description to give you a better understanding of the plan. To get a free quote, simply click on the link of the plan that you are interested in.
- If you have any questions, you can call AvMed’s toll free number at 800-882-8633, TTY users may call 711 and its hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday.