Get help in managing your employee healthcare program by using www.coresource.com. Core Source has been delivering integrated, customized benefit solutions to various clients and their employees for years now. The company has established a name in the industry through its core values which are Personal, Flexible and Trusted. Today, Core Source has over 11 regional offices around the United States and each provides local and personalized service to more than 500 clients and 1.1 million members.
Core Source is more than just a claims administrator; Core Source provides total benefits solution! It is one of the largest independent employee benefit administrators in the country that offers product options specifically needed for each employer’s unique needs. Learn more about the products and services of the company from coresource.com.
Logging In to Your Online Account on CoreSource
If you already have an account with Core Source and would like to login, simply follow the indicated steps below:
- On the homepage look for the button that says ‘Login’ and click on it. This is found on the upper right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the login page where you are required to enter your username and password.
- After doing so, click on the green ‘Sign In’ button to access your account.
- In the event that you forget your username and/or password, click on the appropriate links to get immediate assistance.
If you don’t have an account with Core Source and would like to create one, start by choosing one category presented under the ‘Need to Register?’ area on the right hand side of the login page. For example, if you want to find a doctor to help you manage your health, then you should create a ‘Participant Account’. Click on the button that says ‘Create my Account’ for that category so you can access the online sign up form.
Solutions Offered by Core Source
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Claims Administration
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Plan and Program Reporting
- Analytics and Insights
- Eligibility Management
- Oncology Management
- COBRA Administration
- CoreSource Marketplace – Exchange Storefront
- HSA/HRA Administration
- Flexible Spending Account
Cost & Risk Management
- Critical Claim Unit managing complex claims
- Fraud Protection
- PPO Networks
- Benefit Plan Sponsor Protection
- Hospital Billing Auditing
- Dependent Eligibility Audit
- Utilization Review
- Large Case Management
- Reference-Based Pricing
Employee Health Optimization
- Population Health Management
- Chronic Condition Monitoring
- Focused Disease Management
- myCoreSource.com online portal
- Cost and Quality Transparency Tools
- Online HealthCenter
- Benefits Navigation
- Member Advocacy
- Clinical Guidance
- MyNurse 24/7 – Nurse Line
For further assistance, click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab found on the upper right corner of the homepage. Here you can directly send a message to Core Source by filling out the form provided. You can reach the company’s Sales and Marketing department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling this number: 800-832-3332 ext.32663.