Manage your account with GEHA online by using www.geha.com. GEHA (Government Employees Health Association) is a self-insured, non-profit association providing health and dental plans to federal employees and retirees and their families through the Federal Employees Health Benefits Plan (FEHBP) and Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). As of today, the company provides benefits to more than 1.5 million people worldwide. It currently offers traditional fee-for-service health plan options with a preferred provider organization (PPO) along with high deductible health plan (HDHP) that can be paired with a health savings account (HSA).
Find out more about what GEHA has to offer from geha.com. Here you can also find a doctor, hospital, pharmacy, dentist, vision provider and other related services. By utilizing the subheadings and tools provided on the portal, you can learn more about the plans & benefits, prescriptions, health & wellness and many other programs of the company. For example, if you want to find the nearest vision provider in your area, click on the green tab that says ‘Find a vision provider’ located on the left side of the page. Click on the green ‘Search’ button to find a vision provider on the EyeMed website and on the new page, use the search tool to find a network provider in your area.
Logging In to Manage Your Online Account with GEHA
If you already have an account with GEHA and would like to log in, simply follow the instructions below:
- You will find the login area on the left hand side of the homepage.
- Enter your username on the space provided and click on the green button that says ‘Account Sign In’ to proceed.
- If you forget your password, simply click on the link that says ‘Forgot Password?’ to get assistance.
How to Create an Account with GEHA
If you would like to create an account with GEHA today, please follow the indicated steps below:
- On the login area on the homepage, look for the link that says ‘Register Now’ and click on it.
- On the new page, you will be provided with useful information about account creation. Choose whether you want to create a member or provider account.
- For example, to create a provider account, click on the tab marked as ‘Provider’ and fill out the required fields accordingly. Some of the information that you need to provide are your federal tax ID, first and last name, organization name, address, work phone number, etc.
- For more help, click on the link that says ‘Contact Us’ found on top of the homepage. From here, fill out the online form provided to submit your questions. If you prefer to speak with a representative over the phone, call 800-821-6136 and TTY users can call: 800-735-2966.