Get comprehensive health care coverage at a competitive cost online by using www.thehealthplan.com. Geisinger Health Plan is committed to delivering the best value to customers like you. Its main goal is to provide access to quality medical care to everyone who needs it. The company was established in the year 1985 and since then, it has provided reliable and affordable healthcare benefits to over 540,000 members. Its roots evolved from a rural, prepaid plan offered as a pilot program in 1972 to employees and residents of the five counties that surrounded the hospital. With new products and properly managed care, it grew into an organization that provides various coverage options to fit the needs and budget of all Pennsylvanians.
Today, the Geisinger Health Plan continues to develop new products to help meet the varying needs of its customers. It has received national attention for its ability to foster innovation, while uniquely and effectively managing medical costs and improving outcomes. Today, the company serves not only the healthcare needs of Pennsylvania members but also those who live in Delaware, Maine and New Jersey.
Products of theHealthPlan
The following are products available for businesses, individuals and families:
- HMO coverage for groups
- PPO coverage for groups
- Third-party administer (TPA) service, Geisinger Health Options, for self-funded employers
- Fully insured point-of-service (POS) product for groups
- Small business plans
- High-deductible health plans with or without a health savings account
- Marketplace coverage for businesses and individuals
- Medical Assistance
- Medicare Advantage products with prescription drug options
- Medicare Supplement Plans (available to all Pennsylvania residents)
Logging In to Your Online Account with GHP
If you already have an account with The Health Plan and would like to log in, simply follow the indicated steps below:
- You can find the login area on the left hand side of the homepage.
- Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields then click on the orange ‘Sign In’ button to access your account.
- In the event that you forget your username and/or password, click on the button that says ‘Forgot password or I.D.’ to get assistance.
If you don’t have an account but would like to create one, click on the ‘Register’ button instead. If you register, you will get access to protected information for current members, employers, health care providers and brokers. The process is simple and easy. Just fill out the online form accordingly and submit your application after. You don’t have to worry about anything as the security of the site is maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements. For further information, refer to the ‘Help’ tab found on the homepage to access the FAQ section and other support tools of the company.
If you prefer to speak with a specialist, click on the tab ‘Contacts’ and select ‘Contact Us’ to view the different contact numbers of GHP. For example, you can call 855-227-1302 for medical assistance and 800-498-9731 if you are a Geisinger Gold member.