Save time and get the health solutions that you need by using www.unitedhealthcareonline.com. United Healthcare is an online resource of physicians, health care professionals and other related information. It is an operating division of UnitedHealth Group which is the largest single health carrier in the United States. As a recognized leader in the health and well-being industry, the company strives to improve the quality and effectiveness of health care for all Americans, enhance access to health benefits, create products and services that make health care more affordable and use technology to make the health care system easier to navigate.
United Healthcare’s group of companies aims to deliver innovative products and services to approximately 70 million Americans. Its nationwide network includes 595,000 physicians and other health care professionals, 80,000 dentists and 4,965 hospitals. The company’s pharmaceutical management programs provide more affordable access to prescribed drugs for over 13 million individuals. United Healthcare is committed to delivering quality care and continuously improving it. In fact, the company has made investments in research and development, technology and business process improvements. You can get more information about it from unitedhealthcareonline.com. Here you can also read about patient eligibility & benefits, get details about claims & payments, check out the physician directory and so much more.
How to Create an Online Account with UnitedHealthCareOnline
If you want to become a member of United Heathcare online, simply follow the instructions below:
- On www.unitedhealthcareonline.com, look for the blue button that says ‘New User’ and click on it.
- On the next page, look for the blue link that says ‘Register’ so you can create your Optum ID. You need to connect this to the Tax ID of your practice, facility or organization.
- You will be redirected to an online form where you can create your Optum ID. Fill out the required fields accordingly and click on the button that says ‘I agree’ to complete the process.
- For further assistance, click on the blue link that says ‘Help’. It is located on the top right corner of the homepage, beside ‘Sign In’.
Logging In to Your Online Account with UnitedHealthCare
If you already have an account with United Healthcare and would like to log in, follow the steps below:
- On www.unitedhealthcareonline.com, look for the blue button that says ‘Sign In’ and click on it.
- On the next page, click on the orange button that says ‘Sign In’ to proceed.
- You will be redirected to the online login page where you can enter your username/email address and password.
- Click on the gray ‘Sign In’ button to access your account. In the event that you forget your username and/or password, click on the appropriate link to get assistance.
- If you need to get in touch with a company representative, click on the blue ‘Contact Us’ link found on the top area of the homepage. Here you can view the various contact number of UnitedHealthcare such as 866-842-3278, option 1 for Help Desk.