Manage your account with Healthy Children online by using www.healthychildren.org. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and its member pediatricians dedicate their efforts and resources to the health, safety and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. It has approximately 62,000 members in the United States, Canada, Mexico and many other countries. Its members include pediatricians, pediatric medical subspecialists and pediatric surgical specialists. More than 45,000 members are board-certified and called Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP).
Learn more about the organization from healthychildren.org. Here you can read about its history and mission statement, get helpful tips on healthy living, stay updated with various health issues and so much more. For example, if you want to learn more about immunizations, click on the subheading marked as ‘Safety & Prevention’ and select ‘Immunizations’. On the new page, you can read articles about immunizations such as ‘Are vaccines still needed?’ and ‘Chickenpox Vaccine: Frequently Asked Questions’. By utilizing the subheadings and tools provided, you can easily browse through and find the information you need.
How to Log Into Your Online Account with HealthyChildren
If you already have an account with Healthy Children and would like to log in, simply follow the steps below:
- On www.healthychildren.org, look for the orange link that says ‘Log in’ and click on it.
- This will redirect you to the login page where you are required to enter your email address and password to their corresponding fields.
- After doing so, click on the orange button that says ‘Login’ to access your account.
- In the event that you forget your password, simply click on the appropriate link to get assistance.
How to Create an Account with HealthyChildren
If you want to create an account with Healthy Children, simply follow the steps below:
- On www.healthychildren.org, look for the orange link that says ‘Register’ and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the login page; look for the box where you are asked to enter your email address to begin the registration process.
- Click on the orange button that says ‘Register’ to proceed to the next step. Simply fill out the required information to complete your registration.
It only takes a few minutes to register to an online account with Healthy Children. By doing so, you are creating your own Family Health Center on the homepage with information specially customized for you and your family. You will receive a biweekly HealthyChildren.org e-newsletter and find out about special offers or events happening on the site.
For further assistance, click on the ‘Contact Us’ link found on the bottom of the homepage. Here you can view the various contact information of the company including phone numbers and email addresses. For example, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries or call 847-434-4000.