Manage your account with My Health Portal online by using www.myhealthportal.com. My Health Portal is an internet based employee health clinic enabling subscribers to apply for medical services 24/7, by phone, mobile device or computer. The services are provided by professional nurses and doctors linked to numerous world-leading hospitals. As a MyHealthPortal subscriber, you can apply to a medical team with any medical concern and receive a personal answer. The company can link you to a reliable and experienced healthcare professional that can provide you with rapid second medical consultation. This service is important because it reduces medical errors and empowers patients by helping them make an informed decision.
You can also find health related articles on myhealthportal.com. These articles can help bring practical ideas on how you can better manage your medical condition. Moreover, these will guide you in adopting a healthy and balanced lifestyle. In general, the main value that drives the team of My Health Portal is to empower employees like you and your family by providing useful information about healthcare and other related issues. Through myhealthportal.com, you will have easy access to personalized medical support and you can properly deal with your health concerns.
Logging In to Manage Your Account with MyHealthPortal
If you already have an account with My Health Portal and would like to log in, simply follow the instructions below:
- On www.myhealthportal.com, look for the link that says ‘Log In’ and click on it. This is located on the upper right corner of the homepage, right below the hotline number.
- You will be redirected to the login page; enter your email and password to their corresponding fields and click on the orange button that says ‘Login’.
- In the event that you forget your password, click on the link that says ‘Forgot Password?’ to get assistance.
How to Create an Account with MyHealthPortal
If you want to create an online account with My Health Portal today, please follow the instructions below:
- On www.myhealthportal.com, look for the link that says ‘Join Us’ and click on it.
- This will redirect you to the online registration form where you need to complete 2 steps to create your account.
- First, you have to undergo an eligibility check before you can proceed to creating your account. You can check by policy number or your employer name (If you don’t have a Lifeline Plus policy number, contact your employer for further information or check your eligibility by entering your employer name or company brand).
- For further assistance, click on the tab marked as ‘Contact’ to access the company’s online contact form or you may call 020-7486-2300.