Manage your account with My HealtheVet online by using www.myhealthevet.va.gov. My HealtheVet is VA’s online personal health record. It was designed for Veterans, active duty Service members, their dependents and caregivers. The company’s goal is to help you partner with your health care team; giving you the opportunity and tools to make informed decisions and manage your health care better. The VA’s sole mission is to fulfill President Lincoln’s promise: “To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan.
HealtheVet’s goal is to serve and honor the men and women who are America’s Veterans. Its core values guide the minds and actions of the company’s associates on serving others. You can learn more about these core values from myhealthevet.va.gov. Here you can also get more details about the benefits that HealtheVet offers and check your eligibility. By using the various subheadings provided, you can find out the company’s various memorial and burial services, health care services and even get directions to the nearest office in your area.
How to Log In to Your Online Account with MyHealtheVet
If you already have an account with My Health eVet and would like to log in, simply follow the instructions below:
- On www.myhealthevet.va.gov, look for the button that says ‘Go to My HealtheVet, Enter Here’ and click on it.
- This will redirect you to the main My HealtheVet homepage where you can start managing your health care online.
- On the next page, the member login area can be found on the right hand side. Enter your User ID and password accordingly and click on the red button that says ‘Login’.
- In the event that you forget your User ID and/or password, click on the appropriate links to get assistance.
How to Register to an Online Account with MyHealtheVet
If you want to create an online account with HealtheVet today, please follow the indicated steps below:
- On www.myhealthevet.va.gov, look for the button that says ‘Register Today! Start Here’ and click on it.
- This will redirect you to the online registration form. Fill out the required fields that are marked with an asterisk and click on the red ‘Save’ button when you are done.
- If you’ve already enrolled at a VA facility, be sure to check the ‘VA Patient’ option and include your full name, including middle name if applicable, your date of birth, SSN and gender.
- For further assistance, click on the ‘Contact Us’ subheading to access HealtheVet’s FAQ page, Ask a Question page, Media Contact and view its toll free numbers – Benefits Department: 1-800-827-1000, Healthcare: 1-877-222-VETS, VA Inspector General: 1-800-488-8244 and Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 press 1.