Save on every prescription medication by using www.npsncard.com. The National Prescription Savings Network has helped over 9 million patients save over $1 billion to date on their prescription medications. There are over 50,000 pharmacies that currently participates in this pharmacy discount program and they help patients save up to 75% (and an average close to 50%) on out-of-network prescription medications. This program benefits patients who are uninsured, underinsured, in the Medicare ‘donut-hole’ or purchasing prescribed medication not covered by their insurer’s formulary.
This program is absolutely freeand it covers every FDA-approved prescription medication at over 50,000 pharmacies in the United States. You will never be charged for this program. Everything you need to know about the National Prescription Savings card can be found on npsncard.com. It’s very easy to navigate; subheadings and tools are provided so you can browse through with ease. If you want to learn more about the card and how to use it, click on the ‘FAQs’ subheading to find the possible answers to your questions. Start saving on every FDA-approved prescribed medications by getting yours today!
How to Get your NPSNcard
If you want to get your NPSN card, simply follow the instructions below:
- On the homepage look for the link that says ‘Get Your Card’ and click on it. This is found on the upper right corner of the page.
- A pop up screen will appear. You are required to enter information such as your name, email address and city to submit your request for a card.
- Your application will immediately be processed after your click on the blue ‘Submit’ button. You will receive your card and welcome kit within 2 weeks.
- However, if you are not comfortable in giving out your email or physical address, you can opt to print your digital card instead.
Benefits of Having an NPSN Card
Get your free savings from the National Prescription Savings Network and take advantage of the following benefits:
- It is beneficial to anyone paying out-of-network prices. The card is ideal for uninsured, underinsured and patients who have reached the Medicare gap and do not expect to exceed their deductible.
- There is no pre–existing condition exclusions or other carve-outs. No one can be denied based on medical history.
- It’s FREE. It covers FDA-approved prescription medication at over 50,000 pharmacies in the United States.
- It’s pre–activated and easy to use. The card doesn’t need to be registered or enrolled before use. You can hand it over to your pharmacist every time and discounts will automatically be applied. Eligible discounts are available on an ongoing basis for both prescriptions and refills and never expire.
For more inquiries, you may call this toll free number: 1-877-890-8077 or refer to the FAQ page on the homepage. But if you want to send in your question via email, click on the ‘Contact Us’ link found on the top right corner of the page to access the online form.