Manage your VA account online by using www.myhealth.va.gov. My Health helps you make informed decisions about your health and other related issues. The Department of Veterans Affair is a comprehensive system of assistance for Veterans of any nation in the world, with roots that can be traced back to 1636. The first consolidation of federal Veterans programs took place August 9, 1921, when Congress combined all World War I Veterans programs to create the Veterans Bureau. The second consolidation of federal Veterans program took place July 21, 1930, when President Herbert Hoover signed Executive Order 5398 and elevated the Veterans Bureau to a federal administration.
Through the years, more and more programs were created to provide assistance to the Veterans and their families. One of these is the VA Home Loan Guaranty Program – this is the only provision of the original GI Bill. From 1944 through December 1993, VA guaranteed 13.9 million home loans valued at more than $433.1 billion. You can get more information about this and all the other VA programs from myhealth.va.gov. Moreover, you can also read about the company’s offered benefits, burials & memorials services, health tips and many more.
How to Log In to Your MyHealth Online Account
If you want to login to your My Health online account, please follow the steps below:
- On the main page, look for the button that says ‘Go to MyHealtheVet, Enter Here’ and click on it.
- On the right hand side of the new page, you will see the login area. Enter your user ID and password to their corresponding fields to proceed.
- After doing so, click on the red ‘Login’ button to access your account.
- In the event that you forget your User ID and/or password, simply click on the appropriate links to get help.
If you don’t have a Veterans account yet, you may create one by following the instructions below:
- On the login area of MyHealth, look for the red button that says ‘Register’ and click on it.
- This will redirect you to the online registration form of the company. Fill out the indicated required fields (*) and click on the ‘Save’ button when you are finished.
- For further assistance, you can contact MHV by phone at 1-877-327-0022 or 1-800-877-8339 for TTY users.
If you have more questions, click on the ‘FAQs’ tab to find the answers that you need. From here you can view commonly asked questions and answers about the features of MHV. Please note that all FAQs that begin with VA come from your VA Health record and those that begin with DoD come from the Department of Defense. All other information is either self-entered by users or a general information about the company.