Manage your AARP Medicare Plans from UnitedHealthcare by using www.aarpmedicarerx.com. UnitedHealthcare is dedicated to helping people nationwide live healthier lives by simplifying the health care experience, meeting consumer health and wellness needs and sustaining trusted relationships with care providers. It offers a full range of health benefit programs for individuals, employers, Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries, and contracts directly with more than 850,000 physicians and care professionals and 6,000 hospitals and other care facilities nationwide.
UnitedHealthcare is one of the businesses of United Health Group, a diversified Fortune 50 health and well-being company. Get more information about the company and its various healthcare programs on aarpmedicarerx.com. From here you can get help in choosing the best Medicare plan that fits your needs. All you need to do is answer a short questionnaire and find out if that plan is right for you. You can also check if your doctors and prescriptions are covered by the plan you choose by utilizing the tools provided.
Logging In to Manage Your AARPMedicareRx Online Account
If you already have an online account with United Healthcare and would like to log in, simply follow the steps below:
- On the homepage, look for the button that says ‘Sign In’ and click on it. This button is found on the upper right corner of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the online login page; enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and click on the gray button that says ‘Sign In’.
- In the event that you forget your username and/or password, simply click on the appropriate link to get assistance.
How to Create an Online Account with AARP Medicare Rx
If you don’t have an account yet, but would like to create one, please follow the instructions below:
- On the homepage, look for the button that says ‘Sign in or Register’ and click on it.
- On the next page, click on the button that says ‘Register Now’.
- This will redirect you to the online registration form; simply fill out the required fields and complete the process.
- You will need an active email address and your member ID card (health insurance card) to register.
- You can also watch the video provided if you experience any difficulty in setting up your account.
- Moreover, you may contact customer service by calling the number found at the back of your health card.
If you need access to more of UnitedHealthcare’s contact information, click on the link that says ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of the homepage. Here you can view the different contact numbers of the company; you can call the right number for the specific department that handles your concern. For example, if you need website technical support, you should call 1-800-721-0627.