Get the best insurance plan that suits your healthcare needs from www.aetnamedicare.com. Aetna Medicare is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a Medicare contract. As of September 30, 2015, the company provides healthcare coverage to over 2.5 million members. This includes a large number of Aetna Advantage policies. The most popular plans of Aetna are those that include government policies such as the Medicare Advantage and Medicaid plans. The company offered its first Medicare policy back in 1966. Today, Aetna insurance policies are offered in all 50 states, including Part D (PDPs).
Aetna also provides Medicare Advantage (Part C; MA) plans, which are private insurance policies. You can learn more about the policies that the company offers from aetnamedicare.com. Here you can also enroll in a plan, find out the related costs for each, access the FAQ page and other related tools, find doctors, search for prescriptions, set an appointment and much more. You can read about the proposed merger between Aetna and Humana; should this merger be approved, the new company would provide more seniors with coverage than any other health insurance carrier within the country.
How to Enroll in a Plan with AetnaMedicare
If you have found the program that best suits your healthcare needs and would like to enroll today, simply follow the steps below:
- On the homepage, look for the purple button that says ‘Enroll Now’ and click on it. This button can be found on the upper right corner of the homepage.
- A pop up screen will appear where you can choose the plan that’s right for you: Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan (MA/MAPD), Individual Medicare Supplement Plan (Medigap) and Medicare Rx Plan (PDP).
- If you want to get more details about each plan, simply click on the link that says ‘Learn More’. But if you’re ready to get the plan, click on the purple button that says ‘Enroll Now’ instead.
- For example, you want to get Aetna Medicare Advantage and you click on the ‘Enroll Now’ button, you will be redirected to the online enrollment form. Simply go through the steps to complete the process.
- Here you can also find out if you are eligible for a Plan with Aetna. Read on eligibility guidelines provided to help you decide.
- If you need assistance, you may call 1-855-292-4763 and 711 for TTY users. The fastest way to enroll in one of Aetna’s Medicare is to use the online enrollment form or call the number provided.