Log in to your online account with Anthem by using www.anthem.com. Anthem Inc. is an American health insurance company founded in the 1940s. It is the largest for-profit managed health care company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. The company was formed when Anthem Insurance Company acquired Wellpoint Health Networks, Inc., with the combined company adopting the name Wellpoint, Inc.
Anthem Insurance Company grew out of two Indianapolis, Indiana-based mutual insurance companies – Mutual Hospital Insurance Inc. and Mutual Medical Insurance Inc. formed in 1944 and 1946, respectively. Get more information about the company on anthem.com. From the portal, you may also shop for insurance, learn more about your benefits, contact customer support and much more. Simply use the subheadings and tools provided to navigate your way through.
How to Get a Free Quote from Anthem
If you don’t have a plan with Anthem yet, but would like to get a FREE quote to help you decide today, simply refer to the instructions below:
- Scroll down to the middle part of the portal and look for the area that says ‘Get a Free Instant Quote’.
- From here, choose the radio button of the plan that you’re interested in – Medicare Solutions or Individual & Family plans – Group Health Plans (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Enter your zip code and indicate the country where you’re from on their respective fields.
- Use the blue button that says ‘Start’ and wait for the results.
To help you make an informed decision about buying health insurance, use the link that says ‘Get the basics about buying insurance on your own’ to get details.
How to Log In to Your Online Account with Anthem
If you’re already a member, you may access your account by following the steps below:
- Look for the member login area on the right hand side of the portal.
- Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and use the blue ‘Log In’ button to proceed.
- In the event that you forget your username and/or password, use the appropriate link to get assistance.
If you want to create an account with Anthem today, use the link that says ‘Register Now’ to access the registration page. Registration includes 4 steps which are providing your personal information, creating your username & password, indicating your preferences and confirmation. Just go through all these steps to successfully complete the registration process.
For further assistance, please refer to the FAQs page or call the corresponding customer service hotline for your state. You can find the information on the ‘Customer Support’ tab, under the ‘Contact Us’ category.