Manage your account with HealthPort Connect online by using www.healthportconnect.com. HealthPort Connect is a web-based solution that enables you to automate, manage and track the entire audit process – from record request to appeals management. The company understands the daily challenges associated with audits faced by clients like you – the connection between release of information and audit management.
HealthPort Connect is a pioneer in the release of information (ROI) industry and raised the quality benchmark to a new level by introducing a new digital capture process. This replaces the traditional photocopy machines with a digital scanning system. You can get more information about HealthPort’s products and services on healthportconnect.com. Here you can also make billing inquiries, read about the company’s flexible solutions, check on the training opportunities offered by the company, submit your invoice questions and many more.
How to Login to Your Account with HealthPortConnect
If you already have an account with HealthPort Connect and would like to log in, simply follow the instructions below:
- On the homepage, look for the link that says ‘Client Login’ and click on it. This link can be found on the upper right corner of the homepage.
- On the next page, choose the link that says ‘HealthPort Connect’ among the links of web-based applications provided and click on it to proceed.
- This will redirect you to a new page; enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and click on the gray button that says ‘Login’.
- In the event that you forget your password, click on the appropriate link to get immediate assistance.
- If you have any questions related to HealthPort Connect, you may call 1-800-367-1500, option 4.
By using the subheadings and tools provided on the portal, you can find the information you need from HealthPort Connect in no time. For example, if you have questions about your bill, simply click on the link that says ‘Billing Inquiries’ to get answers. From here you can also access the Billing Inquiries FAQ page; you can view the common questions raised by customers like you and the answers to each concern.
If you need more answers, click on the ‘FAQs’ link to get more information. Better yet, send in your questions via email by clicking on the blue link that says ‘Email Customer Care’ – simply fill out the online form and click on ‘Submit’ to send in your query. You can also reach a representative by phone by calling 800-367-1500.